Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Warhol Wisdom

So, I added a few things to my blog, as decoration. One of them was a campy "Warhol piece of the day." Today's piece expresses so concisely what I've been thinking lately:

The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting.

I was enjoying, savouring, my almost junior-high excitement today. I'm going to see The Do, a folk band I love, and have been planning it since July. However, excitement has peaked recently because I lack the distraction from life which I had in abundance at home.

I actually wait in anticipation for things to happen, and so, where a concert at home would be something to do, here it is an event. I'm flipping out of my boots.

That's my thoughtsicle. Bladow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UpDaTe YoUr FrEaKiN bLoG BeCaUsE I wAnT To wrItE StUfF oN iT