Sunday, September 21, 2008

Today was definitely the day to go out exploring. Chatelet is one of the metro stops in Paris and often has live music playing in the tunnels. This video is a little taste of what I saw, though I promise, it sounded better in person:


After emerging from the metro, passing the Fontaine de St. Michel, I ran into a few dudes bustin' some moves







I went to Shakespeare & Co., an English language bookstore that is a fairy tale tree house fort. There was a table of Americans outside the store will all the information necessary for citizens abroad to register and vote. So cool!












After all of this, I went to the Centre Georges Pompidou which rises 7 stories high and has one gorgeous view of Paris. Montmartre is just out of the picture to the right, and the Eiffel Tower is likewise to the left.

Tomorrow, Roma!

No comments: